Thursday, March 20, 2008

The end of the journey... or just the beginning

This has been one amazing surfing experience. I've learned so much! I shot the curl of the RSS feed and podcast pipeline.



I rode some radical waves at blogs beach.



I embedded myself on the white sandy beach of flickrs and blogs. [check out this performance by Bruddah Iz.]



And I rode the wiki wiki bus to the wonderful world of wikis! Amazing. My favorites? Wikis, blogs, and Technorati. My least favorite? Facebook. It's an important tool to be aware of, but it's a world that, I believe, should be reserved for those under 30. But I'm glad that I was able to take a walk on that beach as well.

Overall, an ono experience. ALOHA!

1 comment:

Ben said...

There was a blue Prius in the parking lot the other day and I thought to myself, "Kerry's here!" But, I didn't see you the entire day, so I guess it wasn't you after all.

It was so sad!